Total Pageviews

Friday, July 24, 2015

Lower Wekiva River - Very short version

Red Shouldered Hawk

Took a day Off on vacation to kayak today. It has been a while since the last time I did paddle a regular Friday. The weather made me pay for this. The morning looked beautiful...until 9:30. Then it went South in a hurry. My camera is not waterproof and do not have a waterproof case so cut it short and returned to Katie's Landings as soon as I was able to do it. Dodged a bullet since made it just in time. Here are the few pics I was able to get...

Great Egret

Tri-Colored Heron

Tri-Colored Heron

Little Blue Heron

Juvenile Little Blue Heron

Juvenile Little Blue Heron

Juvenile Little Blue Heron

Green Heron

Great Blue Heron

Osprey

Anhinha

Little Blue Heron

Turtle

Neighbors

Ibis

Osprey
That was it. I did put in at Katie's Landings. Feel free to check previous posts about that location for information.Weather permitting will go kayaking tomorrow so maybe there will be one final post for July. Regardless considered yourself invited to check our next post. We will be sharing with you more Views From Our Kayak.






2 comments:

  1. Must have been a reverse weather day. I was there late afternoon, early evening. It was beautiful. I was due. Rained the last three times I've been to Katie's Landing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics as usual.. Love the turtles. You can get inexoensive plastic camera shields, or have a plastic bag handy..

    ReplyDelete